Tuyển dụng T12/2023: Vị trí Senior Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
30 Tháng 11, 2023
- Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance with user requirements
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance
- Involve in applications roll-out to respective app stores
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Participate in full mobile application development lifecycle
- Deliver projects on time and ensure that it meets the business requirements
- Provide production support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement of mobile applications
- Understand OOP, data structure, algorithm and some popular design patterns in iOS
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle, including publishing mobile apps on App stores
- Strong experience in iOS (Swift), Cocoa Touch, iOS framework such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Solid understanding of the iOS platform.
- Familiar with common third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in web service integration with apps (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST)
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Git, Bitbucket.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have experience in IoT Projects.
- Knowing Clean Architecture is an advantage
- Experience working with background processing, threading, performance tuning, caching.
- Experience working with Google Map API, Mapbox API, WebSocket, RxSwift or Combine
- Mobile UI/UX design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- We work hand-in-hand with our clients to fully invest in their product development and build solutions together for their target market.
- We fully invest in our team, we will help you build yourself up in any area you feel you need development, be it in English, learning a new design tool, developing your design thinking, and more. We want to make sure that you’re always learning and developing yourself whilst a part of our team.
- We respect both Product and Technology equally, ensuring all of the Products we work on have features with true market potential and ensuring all of the team contribute to, understand, and believe in what they are developing.
- We are very selective with our clients, we only work on awesome products we believe in and that show strong market potential.
- We respect you and your personal hours, we keep a sustainable pace by working standard 8 hour days from Monday to Friday, ensuring we only plan for what we can achieve.
- We are fully agile and only work with Clients who work the same, working with set sprint goals and working at our rate of velocity.
- You will have ownership over your role, giving you the opportunity to experiment and try new processes to better improve your day-to-day responsibilities. We are always open to improving our processes.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career growth and professional advancement
- On the job Training
- Employee Appreciation Events
Where We Work
HCMC Head Office
- 130 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TP. Hồ Chí Minh.
- 0899 199 799