Tuyển dụng T12/2023: Vị trí Senior Android Developer (Full-time)
– Design, develop Android mobile applications
– Build and publish applications in app stores
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Own the entire development lifecycle of select roadmap features, including design, development, testing, release and post-release support.
Implement new technologies to maximize performance
– Analyze and optimize application code and/or APIs for efficiency and performance
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
– Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocol
– Understand OOP, data structure, algorithm and some popular design patterns in Android.
– Have experience working proficiently with JAVA, KOTLIN
– Understand at least one of these architectures: MVP, MVVM
– Experience working with Firebase Services, Realm
– Familiar to new technology such as: Jetpack, AndroidX, Android Architecture – Component (LiveData, ViewModel), and so on.
– Experience use Android Studio, Git, grasp basic Android architecture: Activities, Fragments, Services, Intents, Network, Database, Layout, RecyclerView…,
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Experience working with RESTful APIs, integrating with back-end
– Able to work in a team, interested and passionate about learning new technology and techniques.
– Enthusiasm for technology with pulse on current trends and technologies in mobile application development.
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞:
– Have experience in IoT Projects.
– Knowing Clean Architecture is an advantage
– Experience working with background processing, threading, performance tuning, caching.
– Experience working with Google Map API, Mapbox API, WebSocket, Dagger2, RxJava, RxAndroid
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Android SDK version
– Strong knowledge of mobile UI/UX design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Excellent knowledge in core Java, Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
– Experience working with cloud messaging API and Push Notification
– Have a responsible attitude & high spirit of product ownership
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞
– With the desire to create a classy living space and comfort for every family, Aura is proud to bring the most advanced smart home solutions with innovative technologies from the United States and Germany. Aura’s solutions can be integrated with a variety of devices, optimizing connectivity, providing maximum convenience, and high security and energy savings.
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬
– Take full ownership of delivery
– We take ownership of our client projects and ensure that we deliver what we are in charge of to the best possible outcome.
– Deliver our highest level of quality We take pride in the high quality that we deliver and work at a sustainable pace to ensure we can always deliver on that quality.
– Stay consistent in plans and processes We keep open and transparent communication with our teammates and our client whilst following agile development practices.
– Have empathy for all those we work with We show empathy and respect to all those we work with to gain a deeper understanding without any judgment or assumption.
– Continuously improve and grow We aim high with a growth mindset and see every day as an opportunity to develop ourselves, our processes, and our products.
– Competitive Salary
– Opportunity for career growth and professional advancement
– On the job Training
– Employee Appreciation Events
Where We Work
HCMC Head Office: Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Disctrict 3.
#vietnam #softwareengineer #jobalert #hiring #developer #techcompanies #it #applynow #opportunity #androiddeveloper #android