Tuyển dụng T10/2023: Vị trí Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
- Design, develop and build iOS mobile applications.
- Build and publish applications in app stores.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Own the entire development lifecycle of select roadmap features, including design, development, testing, release, and post-release support.
- Implement new technologies to maximize performance.
- Analyze and optimize application code and/or APIs for efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Provide guidance, assist directions to Development team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the higher level of management.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experiences/ Qualification for the job
- Excellent experience with Objective-C, Swift, and iOS SDK.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with mobile application development in iOS and Android using, Swift, Java, and Kotlin.
- Excellent knowledge of core Java, Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of iOS or Android application development.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Debugging skills, familiarity with REST architecture, and JSON formats.
- Knowledge of SQLite, CouchDB, and PouchDB.
- Knowledge of design patterns and applications of the same.
- Experience using onboard debugging tools that are integrated with the IDE.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools like GO, Jenkins, and GIT.
- Knowledge of the Scrum ceremonies and experience in Agile tools similar to JIRA, and Rally-Dev.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams.
Why you’ll love working here
Who We Are
With the desire to create a classy living space and comfort for every family, Aura is proud to bring the most advanced smart home solutions with innovative technologies from the United States and Germany. Aura’s solutions can be integrated with a variety of devices, optimizing connectivity, providing maximum convenience, and high security and energy savings.
Our Core Values
- Take full ownership of delivery
We take ownership of our client projects and ensure that we deliver what we are in charge of to the best possible outcome.
- Deliver our highest level of quality We take pride in the high quality that we deliver and work at a sustainable pace to ensure we can always deliver on that quality.
- Stay consistent in plans and processes We keep open and transparent communication with our teammates and our client whilst following agile development practices.
- Have empathy for all those we work with We show empathy and respect to all those we work with to gain a deeper understanding without any judgment or assumption.
- Continuously improve and grow We aim high with a growth mindset and see every day as an opportunity to develop ourselves, our processes, and our products.
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to fully invest in their product development and build solutions together for their target market.
- We fully invest in our team, we will help you build yourself up in any area you feel you need development, be it in English, learning a new design tool, developing your design thinking, and more. We want to make sure that you’re always learning and developing yourself whilst a part of our team.
- We respect both Product and Technology equally, ensuring all of the Products we work on have features with true market potential and ensuring all of the team contribute to, understand, and believe in what they are developing.
- We are very selective with our clients, we only work on awesome products we believe in and that show strong market potential.
- We respect you and your personal hours, we keep a sustainable pace by working standard 8 hour days from Monday to Friday, ensuring we only plan for what we can achieve.
- We are fully agile and only work with Clients who work the same, working with set sprint goals and working at our rate of velocity.
- You will have ownership over your role, giving you the opportunity to experiment and try new processes to better improve your day-to-day responsibilities. We are always open to improving our processes.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for career growth and professional advancement
- On the job Training
- Employee Appreciation Events
Where We Work
HCMC Head Office
130 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, TP. Hồ Chí Minh.
0899 199 799