Tuyển dụng T1/2024: Vị trí Senior Full-stack Developer (Full-time)
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Write effective APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Write technical documentation;
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages;
- Ability to think through complex problems and work with a team to implement real world solutions;
- Perform a variety of roles throughout the project including estimates, gathering of requirements, develop, test, and manage projects, architect, and deliver;
- Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences;
- Provide guidance to teammates and help them develop their skills and careers;
- Positively engage in our culture of continuous learning, personal and professional development.
- Provide guidance, assist directions to Development team
- Perform other tasks assigned by the higher level of management.
𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞/ 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬/ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬/ 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛
- 7+ years’ experience of application development and architecture experience;
- Have good knowledge in MySQL, MongoDB, or similar Database;
- Familiar with Linux, Unix environment, Shell Script;
- Experience in CI, CD, TDD, and Git;
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to various environments;
- Formal and informal technical leadership experience preferred;
- Phenomenal communicator who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers;
- Skilled problem solver with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions;
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills are required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required;
- Experience in the smart home automation industry preferred;
- Familiar with working in a scrum environment preferred;
- Analyze require from business, draw flow diagram and case study diagram;
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮’𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞
– With the desire to create a classy living space and comfort for every family, Aura is proud to bring the most advanced smart home solutions with innovative technologies from the United States and Germany. Aura’s solutions can be integrated with a variety of devices, optimizing connectivity, providing maximum convenience, and high security and energy savings.
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬
– Take full ownership of delivery
– We take ownership of our client projects and ensure that we deliver what we are in charge of to the best possible outcome.
– Deliver our highest level of quality We take pride in the high quality that we deliver and work at a sustainable pace to ensure we can always deliver on that quality.
– Stay consistent in plans and processes We keep open and transparent communication with our teammates and our client whilst following agile development practices.
– Have empathy for all those we work with We show empathy and respect to all those we work with to gain a deeper understanding without any judgment or assumption.
– Continuously improve and grow We aim high with a growth mindset and see every day as an opportunity to develop ourselves, our processes, and our products.
– Competitive Salary
– Opportunity for career growth and professional advancement
– On the job Training
– Employee Appreciation Events
Where We Work
HCMC Head Office: Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Disctrict 3.